Access to Loading Bay
Exhibitors only have access to the loading bay for unloading & loading if they have a valid VEHICLE PASS. The loading bay can be used for unloading & loading only, it is not to be used as a car park while you set up your table. You must undertake to unload your vehicle immediately & the remove your vehicle from the loading bay. There is a car park located directly beneath the Venue.
Download Vehicle Pass HERE
We do have a number of KDF Porters working on the loading bay during unloading & loading times. If you need assistance, please ask one of our ports who will be happy to help. At busy times however you may have to wait until there is a porter available. If you wish to book a porter in advance you can do this by contacting us in the office. There is a charge of £10/half hour for booked porters.
If you do not bring a trolley with you, there are a few trolleys available for you to borrow when unloading your stock. Please ask one of the KDF porters for help locating a trolley. Please also make sure you return the trolley to the loading bay as soon as you have finished unloading.
Reduced price parking tickets
We are pleased to offer reduced price parting tickets for the Car Park underneath the Town Hall to all who need them. This year, the process for buying these tickets has changed. You now no longer need to pay for the tickets in advance. Please follow these steps to get your reduced price tickets:
- Drive into the car park as usual & take a ticket. KEEP THIS TICKET SAFE as you will need it when you leave.
- During the show, before you need to leave the car park, collect the discount voucher slips from the KDF Reception Desk. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOOK TICKETS IN ADVANCE. There will be separate vouchers for Thurs eve, Friday 24hrs & Saturday 24hrs. Prices are yet to be confirmed.
- When you leave the car park, go to the office by the car park entrance with your voucher & your original parking ticket. The attendant will validate your ticket & ask for payment at the reduced rate.
- Leave car park as instructed by the parking attendant.
- NOTE: if you will be going in & out of the car park each day, this is fine. You will just need to get your ticket validated each day by the parking attendant.
We will confirm prices as soon as we can, but the car park is under new management so the amount is not decided yet.