Information for Exhibitors travelling from outside the UK
What you can borrow/buy from us to make your journey easier
We try to make your journey to the festival as stress free as possible, so we have various things that you can borrow from us to say space in your suitcase. You must book all these things with us in advance & collect them from the KDF Reception Desk at the show.
- Extension leads: We have lots of these available to borrow, so no need to bring your own. No fee.
- Lights: We have a limited number of spotlights available to hire. We charge £2 per light + a £10/€10 deposit per light which is returned when you bring the lights back to us at the end of the show. As we only have a limited number, we ask you to book lights with us in advance. We can offer 2 lights per stand, but may have spares on the day if you need more.
- Tablecloths: We have lots of tablecloths you can borrow for the show. They are a dark blue damask fabric. No fee.
- NEW! Cash float: We know that it has become difficult to get change from the UK banks, so we now offer a cash float consisting of 1 x £5 note, 5 x £2 coin, 15 x £1 coin = £30.
- NEW! Steps for your display: We have a limited number of cardboard steps that you can buy from us to give your display a little height. The measurements are: 60cm w x 43cm h x 46cm d. These cost £10.
Make sure you contact us to book any of these things you will need in advance!
Covid Travel rules
As far as we understand, there are no Covid restrictions on travel to the UK at the moment. Visit the UK government website to find out more information Gov.uk website
New Brexit rules for Selling goods in the UK
If you are travelling from the EU (or from any country outside the UK), please make sure you are aware of the new rules and act as you feel necessary. We do have a number of exhibitors who have travelled to the show & can help & advise you about the best travel arrangements. If you are unsure about what you have to do, please contact us & we will put you in touch with another exhibitor who has already travelled under these rules.
The Gov.uk website has the rules explained.