- Adult – Friday 14th May (11.00-18.00) £11*
- Adult – Saturday 15th May (10.00-17.00) £ 8*
- Adult – 2 day ticket (only in advance) £16
- Child – (Fri or Sat 3-16 yrs) £ 5
- Family – (Sat only. 2 adult, 4 children) £20
*There will be a few tickets available to purchase on the door. These will cost more. Friday £15, Saturday £10
Club Tickets: We offer a special rate for club members. If you want to organise a trip to the Festival for your club, please download the booking form here. Clubs must purchase at least 5 tickets to be eligible for the special rate & have registered their club with LDF.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19, we cannot guarantee that the opening times or venue will remain as publicised. We will keep ticket holders updated if there are any changes.
The easiest way to book tickets is online via Eventbrite, but you will be charged a booking fee. can also book in the following ways:
- Post: Please send your ticket request with a cheque made out to LDF, to LDF, The Studio, 70a Lawford Road, London N1 5BL. Please enclose a SAE.
- Phone: Please call the office on 0044 (0)20 7812 9892. We accept all major cards.
If you do not include a SAE with your booking, or you book over the phone, you will be charged postage. £1 UK, £2 ROW.